1. Discrimination/Quantification of Crystal Phase
2. Determination of average microcrystal size, tension and micro-strain effect of bulk and film samples 3. Quantitative orientation (structure) of thin films, multilayer stacking and production components 4. Confirmation of crystallization ratio of amorphous materials in bulk and film samples.
The solid mechanical structure of the whole P.P&PVC, acid and alkali resistant, temperature resistant and never aging, is suitable for various test specifications such as salt mist, copper acetate, etc.Patented nozzle and diffuser make fog fall fast and even.With manual and automatic control, the maximum set time can reach 9'99Hrs.
After the experiment is completed, an automatic fog removal device is available to clearly observe the test items in the laboratory.
Salt Spray Tester
Film fabrication is based on the principle of ion sputtering.
High vacuum sputtering system
The parameters such as repetition frequency, wattage, scanning speed can be adjusted to process the sample according to the required conditions.
The parameters such as repetition frequency, wattage, scanning speed and duty cycle can be adjusted to process the sample according to the required conditions.
CW Laser (1064 nm)
The samples can be annealed according to the required parameters such as heating rate and holding time.
1. Has precision and straightness to improve reproducibility.
2. Direct detectors are used without ARC error.
3. Tables of various sizes are available and customers can specify sizes.
4. Measure the reproducibility below 1 Sigma 5A degree.
5. Suitable for semiconductor 100A degree~100μM film segment difference measurement.